This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I am sharing tips about how to keep a healthy routine as a busy mom.
I love being a mom and everything that comes with it, but that often times means that am left with little time for myself. With the new year I promised myself that I would exercise everyday and follow a better diet so that I could achieve my fitness goals in 2016. It hasn’t been easy, and I haven’t been 100% but I am trying. I want to keep a healthy routine and as a busy mom, this can be challenging, so a couple of things I do to help are taking vitamins to help give myself that extra boost my body needs and writing down goals and ideas to help myself remember where I am and where I want to be. I want to share some of them with you today because I know many of you are also busy moms who are striving to keep a healthy routine so I hope these help you too!
5 ways to keep a healthy routine as a busy mom –
- Have a schedule
- Grab a planner, a notebook or even your phone and start writing down where you are and what you want to accomplish. Make a daily task list to help you become accountable for what you want to accomplish in your day and set long term goals that you can work towards.
- Make sure you are eating good and getting the right nutrition
- It is easy to grab a handful of candy to snack on while you are sitting at the computer or on your phone, but think of how much better you would feel if you grabbed a few carrot sticks or ate a small salad instead. Drink a big glass of water instead of getting a soda. Little choices like this will make a huge difference in the long run.
- Add Nature Made supplements and vitamins to your diet
- I love vitamins and supplements because they give me an extra boost that I need. Vitamin C has always been one of my favorites for immune system support, but I also love Fish Oil Omega 3 for heart health and function and the Vitamin B12 Complex for energy and metabolism support. These are three things that I rely on daily to help me feel better. I pick them up at Walmart because of their great prices and convenience of getting everything else I need.
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep. Turn off the TV, phone, tablets, etc and snuggle up and dream away. Get a good 7-8 hours a sleep every-night, going to bed earlier and waking up earlier. You will feel better and have more energy if you are getting enough sleep and it will help you get more done during the day.
- Workout regularly
- You will be surprise how much more energy you will have if you are working out everyday (at least 4-5 days a week). The more you workout the healthier you will get and the better you will feel.
These are just a few things of my list, but the ones I feel are the most important to having a healthy routine. Of course these can be applied to anyone but from one busy mom to another, make sure you are getting some you time and working on your health goals for 2016. If you have “fallen off the wagon”, not is a great time to start again. It is never to late to work on your health goals. If you have been staying on track, I would love to hear about how you have been doing and what has helped you! Also be sure to check out the Nature Made Daily Boost site to get fresh inspiration that will help you boost your routine daily! I love this and it is a great way to get a little extra help (which I always need!).
I-C will randomly select 20 winners from all program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes. Enter to win one of 20 $50 Walmart gift cards.
Nature Made Wellness