This post was sponsored by Amopé™ as part of an influencer activation for the #AmopeCrowd and Socialstars™. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review, but all opinions are my own. I am sharing 7 steps to have sandal ready feet.
Summer is almost upon us, and with it is sandal season. I wear sandals 3/4 of the year if I can get away with it, but I can tell you how hard it is on my feet. If your feet were like mine; cracked, dry and rough; then I have 7 great tips to show you how to get sandal ready feet. It is easy and fun and you can do the “at home pedicure” with your family or friends and have a girls day. Below is a list of supplies that you will want to gather together and block out an hour of so on your schedule. Grab a drink, turn on some relaxing music and enjoy your time.
Here is what you need to get sandal ready feet:
- Nail polish remover (if your nails are painted)
- A lemon (cut in half)
- Tea Tree Oil (available at natural food stores)
- A large bowl for soaking your feet
- A wash cloth
- A towel to dry your feet
- Amopé™ Foot File
- Nail and cuticles trimmers
- Favorite lotion
- Nail Polish
Now grab your favorite sandals and see how amazing your feet look! I challenge you to take a before and after picture so you can see the amazing difference.
So now you can see how amazing your feet (and hands) can look, here are the 7 steps.
- Take your nail polish remover and remove all of the nail polish from your fingers and toes.
- If you have stained nails, or if you want to get your nails looking fresh again, rub the lemon on your finger nails and toe nails.
- Fill the large bowl with warm water and a few drops of tea tree oil. Put your feet in and use the washcloth to clean your feet and hands and dry your feet off with the towel.
- Get out your Amopé™ Foot File and file all of the rough patches of skin and smooth all of the edges (your feet should look and feel smooth now)
- Clip your toe and finger nails and trim your cuticles
- Grab a bottle of your favorite lotion and rub a good coat over your feet, legs, arms and hands and rub it in
- Grab your favorite nail polish. Be sure to put a base coat on first, then the color, then a top coat
I did this with my girls and we had so much fun! Then we all wore our favorite sandals and went out to lunch. One of my favorite things to use is my Amopé™. Because I favor sandals my foot get rough and calloused easily, and so I love being able to pull my Amopé™ out and quickly eliminating the dry rough patches on my skin. Not only does it soften my feet in minutes, but it is rechargeable and it is waterproof, so I can use it in the shower as well. It also has two different speeds so I can be softer on some spots. You will be surprised at how much better it is to use the Amopé™ over anything else. Now that I have used it, I could never go back. It only takes a few minutes to have beautiful soft feet with the Amopé™, whereas before I would scrub for what seemed like 45 minutes and then my feet would hurt and be tender. If you haven’t tried Amopé™ yet, now is the time with summer here to enjoy!
I just shared with you 7 steps to have sandal ready feet (and summer ready hands). What do you change about your routine when summer comes?
For more information about Amopé™ visit them at http://www.amope.com