We received these toys for review. All opinions are our own.
Christmas is just around the corner, so we have been on the lookout for fun and unique gifts for my kids for Christmas. I have four kids ages 5-12, three girls and a boy, and they are not always easy to shop for. I am getting pickier about what I want them to have because I don’t want a lot of toys that they never play with scattered all over the house. I want to get them more educational, interactive gifts that will keep them entertained and keep their minds busy. My 5-year-old is a little diva, so I knew immediately that the Deluxe Beauty Salon would be a perfect fit for her. I can’t wait to see her face Christmas morning when she opens it! The Zippi Pets and IDO3D Vertical Wind Up Funky Animals using 3D Printing Construction will be for my 7 and 9-year-old to share and the Legendfire Pump-Action Powershot Blaster will be for my 11-year-old.
AMERICAN PLASTIC TOYS
Deluxe Beauty Salon $35.00 – Ages 3+
The new Deluxe Beauty Salon will make any budding stylists dreams come true. This salon set includes a hairdryer, scissors, makeup and more, with working lights and a built-in sink. It also comes with a sturdy stool for sitting and playing. Designed for easy assembly – no screws needed. Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
PRIME TIME TOYS
Zippi Pets $24.99 – Ages 5+
Zippi Pets put the magic of flight in kids hands! This colorful interactive hummingbird chirps, tweets and sings as she soars through the air. With just a touch and a little bit of magic, Zippi spins and hovers with animated action, just like a real hummingbird. To start the interactive fun, kids just tap Zippi on the head to wake her up and she chirps brightly in response. Kids can control her flight simply by moving their hand underneath her path. With a built-in rechargeable battery and the included USB cord, Zippi will be flying again in 20 minutes.
- The Prime time zippi pet hummingbird sings and soars with just a touch on the head
- Pet the cute bird to hear her chirp and then press on her head three times to see her fly
- Children can keep her hovering by holding their hand under her as she flies
- Your zippi pet will sing a special melody when she’s ready to descend
- Measures 1.9″ x 1.77″ x 1.7″ | for ages 5 and up | comes with USB charger
Legendfire Pump-Action Powershot Blaster $15.99 – Ages 8+
The Legendfire Pump-Action Powershot Blaster takes aim at being in the top of the class. This Slamfire Long Barrel Blaster is powered by an interchangeable automatic revolving drum. Comes with two ammo cartridges for a quick change-out throughout the battle. The Legendfire features 2 Ammo Cartridges and 18 Super Darts for maximum shooting distance up to 80 Feet!
• 1 Legendfire Powershot Blaster
• Slam-Fire Long Barrel
• 2 Auto-Advance Revolving Cartridges
• 1 Cartridge Holster
• 18 Super Darts
• Darts Fly up to 80 Feet!
• Super Darts work with Most Standard Blasters from Leading Brand
• Ages 8+
IDO3D Vertical Wind Up Funky Animals using 3D Printing Construction $14.99 – Ages 8+
3D drawing pens have been introduced as the newest way to create remarkable artwork, especially for kids. IDO3D Vertical makes 3D drawing accessible for all families with sets starting at only $9.99. Unlike many other pens in ever-growing market, the IDO3D Vertical technology uses no heat or plastic filament and the pens are designed to use cool ink that reacts instantly to the built in LED light, allowing users to draw up over and in 3D!
- Use the guide map and 3D building accessories included to create one of the amazing IDO3D GO! projects. Then bring your project to life by connecting the parts to the specified windup mechanism included in your IDO3D GO! set. Wind it up and watch it GO!
- IDO3D uses a cool blue LED light and soft, squeezable 3D pens that enable you to easily draw 3D objects! The IDO3D Vertical light attaches to each pen by clicking firmly into place. The light can easily be removed from one pen, and placed on another by simply pulling it off, and popping it onto another. It’s a snap!
- With IDO3D GO!, you can draw vertically, straight into the air. To do so, turn on your light, and simply draw upward by squeezing your pen and moving the tip vertically, away from your drawing surface. You can also make solid sheets of material by drawing on flat or curved surfaces, first with the light off, and curing afterward by shining the light on your art. Draw on non-sticky textured materials or objects like coins or buttons, and then remove for very cool effects. Fun!
- IDO3D is easy to clean from your hands and work area with baby wipes, hand sanitizer and every day soaps and cleaners.
As you can see, this is a great selection of gifts that I know my kids will love and play with. They are all a great price and your kids will spend hours playing with them.