This post was sponsored by Dramamine® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
For as long as I remember, I have gotten motion sickness when I travel unless I am driving. There are a few things I do that help, and I want to share those with you so that you can try them if you also experience motion sickness. I don’t know about you, but when I get motion sickness, it just about ruins the rest of my day because I get a headache, I feel queesy, and I just want to crawl into my bed on a flat non-moving surface. My family loves to travel, and I fly a lot for work, so I have learned to find ways that help combat motion sickness that leave me feeling pretty good and allow me to enjoy my trip.
Ways to combat motion sickness while traveling include:
- Load music or audio books on your tablet or phone to listen to while you are traveling. This will keep you mind off of the trip. Take your headphones (if you are flying or traveling solo).
- Get a good motion sickness medication. I like using Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals because it helps prevent and relieve motion sickness symptoms nausea and vomiting.
- Have something light to snack on like nuts, fruit or a roll.
- Keep a drink on hand like cold water or soda. Saying hydrated will help you feel better.
- Try not to read or stare at a screen while traveling, as this can increase the symptoms.
- Sleeping can help relieve the symptoms if they start.
I recently got the new Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals and have been using them. I can honestly tell you that I feel better and I am able to enjoy my trips more. Because it is made from natural ginger, it is safe to use every day you travel, and it doesn’t upset my stomach. Instead of spending your entire trip focusing on how terrible you feel, take a medication formulated with natural ingredients like ginger to help you prevent and relieve the symptoms and enjoy your adventure.
Because Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals is made with Natural Ginger and is Non-drowsy, it is safe to use everyday you travel. Driving, flying, riding – whatever mode of transportation you use – will be easier when you have something to help relieve the motion sickness symptoms. I also like to take it when we go to places like amusement parks or when we travel so I can read my book or work on my computer. There really is no end to the list of things that are now easier to do and more enjoyable because of Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals.Have you tried them yet? You can get a Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals coupon to save on your next purchase.